Our family is very into video games and we play them a lot! We have several different video game systems and really enjoy not only checking out new games but playing them too! There were so many games that we wanted this Christmas season and we got to check out several of those that were on our list! Ubisoft always has super fun games!
Steep X Games
- Steep – the open world sports game featuring ski, snowboard, paraglide, wingsuit, rocket wingsuit, sled, BASE jump and speed riding – is designed for a culture that’s all about sharing experiences with the world. Steep features a seamless multiplayer mode, populating the world with players as they explore the Alps and Alaska. Players and friends across the globe can take on challenges together, or compete with each other to snag the top spot on the leaderboards. Players can also participate in several competitive live programs, such as the monthly Steep World Tour, where players take on specific challenges to qualify in tournaments and have a chance to win exclusive rewards. This game is super fun for people who love a lot of action! My boys are big fans of this. We got this game on the Xbox One however its also available on PS4 and Windows PC.
Hungry Shark World
The award winning Hungry Shark® series dives onto console with more than 20 sharks, four unique locations and tons of epic missions for you to sink your teeth into. Experience life as a shark in full HD with fully optimized gamepad controls from the comfort of your own home! Unleash your inner apex predator in this jawsome arcade adventure and feast on everything from tiny fish and crabs, to attacking helicopters and gigantic whales. Take on fearsome bosses as you venture into the depths to find trapped sharks, hidden treasure and so much more! This game is so much fun! It is so cool to swim around and explore the ocean while doing tons of different missions! We got this one on Nintendo Switch however they also offer this game for Xbox One and PS4.
Sports Party takes you to the seaside where the beach meets the mountains to discover 6 outdoor sports. Faithfully replicate real-life moves with intuitive and inclusive controls, and get off your couch to challenge family and friends, whether at home or on the go! Enjoy Frisbee, Jet Ski, Basketball, Golf, Skateboarding and Beach Racket! Discover several ways to play each sport, and perfect your skills to become the fastest at hitting targets with your Frisbee, challenge friends on 3 different golf tracks, win the race or to do the most tricks on your Jetski and so much more. This is a staple and must have for people who own Nintendo Switch. These games are fun to play as a family and are only offered on Switch.
Just Dance 2019
Dance to the rhythm of your own beat with Just Dance 2019! The #1 Music Video Game Franchise of All Time, with over 65 million units sold, is available now with 40 new and fun songs. Whether there’s something to celebrate or for no reason at all, Just Dance is there for every occasion! Join a community of more than 120 million players around the world and bust out your best moves!
Create a memorable holiday season with your friends and family by getting your groove on with the fun visuals and hot track list of Just Dance 2019, which includes hit songs like:
- “Finesse (Remix)” – Bruno Mars Ft. Cardi B
- “Havana” – Camila Cabello
- “One Kiss” – Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa
- Mad Love – Sean Paul, David Guetta Ft. Becky G
- And Many More!
Keep the party going with a huge catalogue of 400+ songs through Just Dance Unlimited, the dance-on-demand subscription streaming service. A one-month subscription is included with every copy of Just Dance 2019. I love Just Dance because its a great workout for kids and adults! My six year old is a big fan of dancing and he loves this game for that reason. Its very interactive and fun to follow along to all our favorite songs! We have Just Dance 2019 on Nintendo Switch but it is also offered on Wii, Wii U, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PS4.
Check out all these awesome games on Ubisoft’s website!
Follow Ubisoft on Social Media
Disclaimer – Surf, Sand and Sons received this product at no cost in order to review. This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions above are 100% my own. I only recommend products and services that I myself have tried and believe would be great for my readers.