Team up with Mario, Sonic, and friends on Nintendo Switch in action–packed sporting events! Bring your best moves to the track, the gym, the ring, or the pool.
- Skateboard, surf, and race your way to the top! With more than 30 events in 3D and classic 2D to master in this fun–filled Olympic Games contest, there are plenty of ways to prove your skills to your friends in multiplayer mode.
- The team‘s all here! Play as Mario, Sonic, or choose from a star–studded cast of colorful characters from your favorite games.
- Dive into unique Dream Events that layer fantastical chaos with reality. Zip through a downhill obstacle course on your hoverboard, throwdown for territorial control with lightning–fast karate action, or smash the most targets inside a traditional Japanese manor!
- Take part in an epic story mode that traps Mario and Sonic in a retro video game console set at the Olympic Games Tokyo 1964, and it‘s up to Luigi and Tails to team up and save them!
- Play many different ways on your Nintendo Switch. We‘re talking motion and button controls, single and dual Joy–Con, single–player and multiplayer, local split–screen and online!
Who isn’t a huge fan of not only Sega but also Mario and Sonic? I grew up with these amazing characters and this game is a huge throwback for me! There are so many different olympic events to play with your family and friends! Race head to head, jump some hurdles or skateboard with all the iconic characters you love. This game is so much fun and I am positive you’ll love it too!
Sega wants to partner up with us for a giveaway. Three lucky winners will get a digital copy of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 for the Nintendo Switch! Entrants must be 18 years or older and currently reside in the United States. Giveaway ends 11/30/2018.
Disclaimer – Surf, Sand and Sons received this product at no cost in order to review. This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions above are 100% my own. I only recommend products and services that I myself have tried and believe would be great for my readers.